11/5/09

Allergies and Acne?

In my research to find the best acne products,  I found many answers in the Acne no More System by Mike Walden.  I found out that no one can really become acne free by just using topical acne products.  For years I used many different acne products, but they never permanently cleared my acne.  They did work, however only for a short time.  By using the Acne no More System I learned that allergies play a role in the battle against acne.  Yes like me if you want to get rid of acne for the rest of your life you may have to change some of the foods you are eating.  You may be having allergic reactions to some foods that you are not aware of and in return your body is manifesting the allergic response into acne.

Here is a list of food that may cause an allergic response and therefore may cause acne.

1) Milk products (all)

2) Spicy food
3) Alcohol ( yeast found in beer)
4) Wheat ( Glucose a protein found in wheat products)
5) White flour
6) Caffeine
7) Eggs
8) Shellfish & fish

9) Corn
10) Peanuts


It is strongly believed that food allergies can cause acne.  When the immune system does not recognize certain foods as good, it causes an allergic reaction. I suggest that you find out what foods you are allergic too and start slowing eliminating them from your diet.  To learn all about foods, what's good and whats bad for your skin, I strongly urge you to take a look at the Acne No More System by Mike Walden. It is in my opinion one of the best acne e-books and has helped thousands of people worldwide become acne free. 

To finally put an end to acne and learn more about allergies Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment