11/18/09

ClearPores Systems Review

In my search to find some of the best acne products available I came across a system called ClearPores.
ClearPores is rated number 1 for quick results.  It is recommend by doctors and herbalist.  The unique three part system is designed to fight acne bacteria from the inside out.

ClearPores is designed to do:
  1. Attacks acne bacteria - Less blemishes
  2. Assists skin in shedding old cells - unclogs pores
  3. Removes excessive sebum - no shiny skin
  4. Eradicates blackheads and whiteheads
  5. Faster healing - due to nutrition support
 Products:
  1. Deep Cleansing Wash- Unclogs pores and efficiently fights All acne producing bacteria
  2. Herbal Formula- 100% natural, utilizes your body's own acne fighting potential to battle blemishes from within.
  3. Protection Cream- This is the secret to the long-term success of your beautiful skin.  It keeps your skin clean and clear during the day.   


Pros and Cons from consumers:

Pros: 
  • it is gentle
  • consumers notice much less breakouts and blackheads
  • reduced redness and scars started to fade
  • reduces post acne scars
  • cleared up severe to moderate acne
  • many had tried Proactive in the past and ClearPores cleared their acne better
  • most saw visible improvements in a couple days or a week

Cons: 
  •  can be expensive depending on what package you buy ( not as much compared to medication from a dermatologist)
  • some consumers say that the herbal pills stink
  • for some consumers it took a couple days for improvement, for some it took a couple months
  • some consumers found no improvement at all

Recommended: Yes

Product Guarantee: Any one who purchases ClearPores has full money back guarantee. All one has to do is contact customer service.  Simply return the empty containers within 180 days from the time of delivery for a full refund excluding shipping charges. If you wish to take advantage of the price discount by ordering multiples don't worry. Any unopened containers returned along with your opened containers within the 180 day guarantee period will also be eligible for a full refund. You must have used the product for a minimum of 90 days, this is because results can take longer for some individuals.

Conclusion:  

Overall the reviews from consumers were very positive.  The majority had moderate to severe acne before trying Clearpores and had major improvement in the overall appearance of their skin. Most explain that Clearpores was better then Proactive for their particular need. Clearpores is highly recommended for people to find relief from moderate to severe acne.






Here is a testimony from one of the thousands of satisfied customers. 

By the time I found ClearPores I had no hope left. I was sure that there can be no cure for my acne and that I would be stuck with it forever. When I first went through the ClearPores website I thought: “Yeah, right, just another company promising the moon. Been there, done that”. It was my mother who insisted that I should try this anti-acne system and I thought I might as well do it. I guess I was ready to try anything at that time. Imagine my surprise when I realized that ClearPores was actually working and that my skin was getting clearer everyday. I was amazed to find that an anti-acne system I didn’t trust to do anything more than empty my pocket was actually working.
It’s been six months since I used ClearPores for the first time and I really can’t believe how good my skin looks. Most of the pimples are gone thanks to the deep washes and herbal supplement. And the protective cream is keeping my skin free of new pimples at all times. ClearPores is like a dream come true and now I can get out of the house whenever I want because people don’t stare anymore. I’ve never been so happy and full of energy in my life. Everybody who’s suffering from acne should try ClearPores. ---Lisa


With a 6 month money back guarantee you have nothing to loose, but your acne.   For more information or to purchase this revolutionary acne treatment check out the website for yourself.   
www.ClearPores.com











No comments:

Post a Comment